It’s Wednesday and you’re almost there, I totally get it! You feel like you might just collapse and can’t wait for the weekend. If you’re always feeling this way then I have 6 easy tips for you to beat the slump and make it through the rest of the week strong and energized!
1. No staying up late! This one can be tough if you have that one favorite show to watch or you’re simply just a night owl, whatever the case you have to make the biggest effort to put your electronics away and go to sleep. Try sleeping masks, they work wonders if you have a lot of moonlight peeking through the curtains.
2. Get your caffeine fix! If you’re still feeling tired, try some caffeine. My favorite way to power up is with a iced green tea latte with extra matcha powder! It’s refreshing and gives me that boost I need!
3. Wake up early to stretch or do some sort of exercise! This one not only wakes you up but it also makes you feel great about yourself! Keep this up and waking up earlier for that run will get easier and easier as time goes on.
4. Have a big healthy breakfast! My favorite meal of the day! Indulge on that breakfast, after all you did go on that run this morning and throughout the day you’ll be burning those toast calories right off!
5. Take a fresh shower every morning to wake up! I used to hate morning showers because it meant having to blow dry my hair and that takes way too long! Now that I run every single morning I have to take a shower every single day because I’m like a sweat machine🙈 TMI, sorry guys! I’ve been wearing a bun basically the whole week so it’s been working out!
6. Listen to some feel good music as you do the things above! As I so do everything above I always play some feel good, wake up, be happy jams! As I sing and dance my morning away they help me start my day with a positive attitude!
Those are my top 6 tips for beating the midweek slump! Let me know if you have any others I can try out and thank you for stopping by! 😘
Shop my look
Girlssssss, wrap dresses, it is the best creation in the fashion world! Let me tell you why…first of all it is thee most comfortable dress ever! It is such a classic item to have in your wardrobe that doesn’t ever seem to go out of style. If you buy the right fabric, and color you can wear it through all the seasons! Okay, and if you’re a soon to be mom this would be a perfect dress as well because it doesn’t matter what shape or figure you are, you are guaranteed to look amazing. Dress it up or wear it more casually, you can do it all with wrap dresses. If I still haven’t convinced you well…. I think I will because this dress is only $16 so why not try it out now? I would go one size up if you’re a little more curvy because the split will open wider but the fabric is great, very nice and stretchy! Happy Shopping everyone!
With love, Elle.
Shop My Look♥️👉🏻 Wrap dress 👉🏻 Hat 👉🏻 HB Bag 👉🏻 Sandals
Also, since I’m enjoying my favorite ice cream here from Cauldron, the earl grey lavender ice cream, I thought I would share my favorite spots for a sweet treat.
2. Á la Minute
Today I’m sharing my trip to the beautiful Mexico City! 🇲🇽 We purchased a national flight from TJ to Mexico City and arrived 10 minutes late to the airport where they would not let us through!!! We were stuck in TJ with all our luggage and it was seriously the worst experience ever. 😭 I’m traumatized, I’ve done that before but they always let me through or switch my tickets without charging me! We had to buy another ticket and stay in TJ, which happened to be kind of fun! My cousin has an aunt who lives there so we crashed at their place and got taken to eat some bomb tacos! Then we left on the next flight to Mexico and were on our way! ✈️
My aunt lives in Mexico City so she took us around to the most beautiful restaurants, places and we had a great time because of her! Below are some of the spots you have to visit when you go. Also, watch a full vlog of everything we did! Click Here To Watch!
1.Castillo De Chapultepec
2. Palacio de Bellas Artes
3. Pyramids of the Sun
4. La Gruta Restaurant
5. Museo De Frida Kahlo
6. Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral
Hi everyone, happy August! August for me is all about taking risks and getting out of my comfort zone, trying out new things in my life! With that being said, Im not sure what it is about this outfit but it’s just one of those “cool girl” outfits and I’m all about it! It’s almost a trend overboard, but I’m trying something new out and I think it all works together perfectly. I’ve seriously only worn this hat a few times but I love it so much, I always try to incorporate it in an outfit but I end up changing my mind last minute. This time I’m glad I just went for it and I actually got a few compliments so I suppose it turned out good! 👍🏻 Big ruffled sleeves are trending this season a lot too and it’s such a fun detail. Now my jeans are so fun, I love the fit and style. I’m not sure what the statement trend of this outfit is…🤔 but I think these three make this outfit what it is!
Shop my look.
Hello all, hope everyone is having a sweet week! I wore this beautiful dress out to an event and I think it’s one of the most beautiful dresses ever!!! Not only is the OTS detail my favorite but the print on the dress reminds of painting with watercolors. It’s just beautifully simple and elegant in every way. It also has pockets which make it perfect for carrying my lipstick and phone! Oh, and this dress is on sale now!!! I paired this dress with my Manolo Blahnik shoes and I just loveeeee how the look turned out. I also chose these light purple flower drop earrings that add more elegance to the look.
Shop the look!
Dress: Ted Baker
Shoes: Manolo Blanik
Here’s another look from when I was down by the sea…wearing a fun print once again. This little two piece set is my favorite recent addition to my wardrobe honestly because there are so many ways I can wear them paired with different pieces of clothing. I wore this to a show our resort was having that night and felt like a tropical princess. I also went for the same accessories I wore basically the whole time I was there. My hat is probably the cutest find ever perfect for sunbathing, boating, walking around town, picnicking… the list could go on. That’s basically it for my outfit, I’m hoping to add a few more two piece sets to my collection. Thanks for stopping by!
Set: Make me chic