Hi everyone, happy August! August for me is all about taking risks and getting out of my comfort zone, trying out new things in my life! With that being said, Im not sure what it is about this outfit but it’s just one of those “cool girl” outfits and I’m all about it! It’s almost a trend overboard, but I’m trying something new out and I think it all works together perfectly. I’ve seriously only worn this hat a few times but I love it so much, I always try to incorporate it in an outfit but I end up changing my mind last minute. This time I’m glad I just went for it and I actually got a few compliments so I suppose it turned out good! 👍🏻 Big ruffled sleeves are trending this season a lot too and it’s such a fun detail. Now my jeans are so fun, I love the fit and style. I’m not sure what the statement trend of this outfit is…🤔 but I think these three make this outfit what it is!
Shop my look.
I know recently I posted a white lace romper but I have a confession…I can never and will never deny a beautiful white romper. Besides, this romper is by far my favorite romper in my closet and for good reasons too that I’m sure you can pretty much guess. The details!!!!🙌🏼👌🏼👍🏼 I adore all the details of this romper and must admit the price is pretty amazing too! Since the romper does all the talking there’s really no need for accessories unless they are dainty pieces I wouldn’t overdo it for this romper. Just a few bracelets and my watch and my favorite ZARA sale steal, nude gladiator sandals! The best accessory has got to be my cutie Monaco Rafael of course! 🐶 As always details provided at the bottom!
Sandals: Zara Sale BUT identical ones here!!
Bracelets: Alex and Ani
Hello gorgeous babes! The temperature has been rising a little more each day and I am extremely excited!! This means I’ll be getting those magical, warm summer nights I love so much! *major squeal. I just hate wearing something fresh during the day and having to change because the temperature went down, along with the sun. Now that the nights are also beginning to warm up I can stay in my summer day attire all day long. Being the bohemian flower child I am I could probably live in maxi dresses, ever since I was a little girl I loved dresses and hated wearing jeans. If it got cold I still wore dresses with some tights underneath, but this gal was not putting on jeans! Dresses were my thing and I gotta say they definitely still are especially if they are flowy with some open back details for the summer like this one. I linked a few adorable dresses down below but there are literally a million, thousand dresses out there that are amazing!
My dress is from Isabelle’s Cabinet but there are so many incredibly cute ones out there!
I always love spending time with my bestie and we always somehow try to coordinate in some way… It’s like I don’t want to be wearing flats when she’s wearing heels or vice versa. 👯 This day we hung out we wanted to go for a very casual bohemian look with turquoise accents and I loved how it came out! The pop of silver and turquoise against our clothing was just amazing!
Now for if you’re looking for some fun things to do during the summer with your best friend we’ve got you covered! Below are 10 fun ideas!
- Go for a walk, run, or jog! If you’re wearing little heels then probably make it a little walk around your neighborhood park! I am so lucky to live only 10 minutes away from my best friend so that’s a little more doable for us but if you don’t then just plan it out!
- Brunch it up! Go to cute little outdoor seating cafes and doll yourselves up! Maddie and I have a mini list of places we need to try!
- OC fair! During the month of July and August we have a fair with amazing food of all sorts and fun rides! Personally I don’t trust the rides all that much but they have good food and shows to entertain us so that’s enough for me!
- Roller skating/ Ice skating!! I love roller skating in the skating rinks but I also own a pair of roller blades that I use every now and then. Ice skating would just be an amazing thing to do during the day when the sun is way too hot to enjoy.
- Make it a pool day! I’m so happy my parents have an amazing pool we could enjoy stalked with fun floaties every summer, this year it’s gummy bears! Grab some ice cold beverages and blast your favorite tunes and just enjoy the day together!
- Beach day!! My bestie is all about exploring and has been telling me about snorkeling every time we hang out, she has all the gear and is always so excited about it. It’s made it onto my to do list with her but we still haven’t gotten around to doing.
- Shopping!! Shop! Duh! That’s a simple one!
- Sweet Treat! Go for a fun sweet treat of your choice! Ice cream, cake, smoothie, acai bowl, anything!!
- Theme Park Day! California has so many fun theme parks and I’m sure you have one near you!!
- Road Trip!! Choose the most gas efficient car and drive out to big sur or even San Diego! Doesn’t matter just go explore!!
Hope you enjoyed!
PS: Details at the end!💙
Bag: Tory Burch
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Knit Cardigan: Similar here
Shorts: Adorable ones here!
Shoes: In love with these!!!
I am absolutely obsessed with flower crowns and how whimsical they look with a pretty dress or top. I have been wearing this one quite a lot this summer! One thing I don’t like about flower crowns is how expensive they can be. Especially for a trendy piece like this I just don’t feel like it’s worth the spend. So after much research I came up with a way to make them. I know they look as if they would take hours to make but they don’t! I promise! They are incredibly easy and fast to make and what I loved so much about my technique is that you can personalize your flower crown. Continue reading