It’s Wednesday and you’re almost there, I totally get it! You feel like you might just collapse and can’t wait for the weekend. If you’re always feeling this way then I have 6 easy tips for you to beat the slump and make it through the rest of the week strong and energized!
1. No staying up late! This one can be tough if you have that one favorite show to watch or you’re simply just a night owl, whatever the case you have to make the biggest effort to put your electronics away and go to sleep. Try sleeping masks, they work wonders if you have a lot of moonlight peeking through the curtains.
2. Get your caffeine fix! If you’re still feeling tired, try some caffeine. My favorite way to power up is with a iced green tea latte with extra matcha powder! It’s refreshing and gives me that boost I need!
3. Wake up early to stretch or do some sort of exercise! This one not only wakes you up but it also makes you feel great about yourself! Keep this up and waking up earlier for that run will get easier and easier as time goes on.
4. Have a big healthy breakfast! My favorite meal of the day! Indulge on that breakfast, after all you did go on that run this morning and throughout the day you’ll be burning those toast calories right off!
5. Take a fresh shower every morning to wake up! I used to hate morning showers because it meant having to blow dry my hair and that takes way too long! Now that I run every single morning I have to take a shower every single day because I’m like a sweat machine🙈 TMI, sorry guys! I’ve been wearing a bun basically the whole week so it’s been working out!
6. Listen to some feel good music as you do the things above! As I so do everything above I always play some feel good, wake up, be happy jams! As I sing and dance my morning away they help me start my day with a positive attitude!
Those are my top 6 tips for beating the midweek slump! Let me know if you have any others I can try out and thank you for stopping by! 😘
Shop my look