Hello everyone!!! I have a super fun and easy DIY project perfect for the those secret Santa gifts! The steps are self explanatory so all you need are these pictures!!! Have fun!!!!
When I think of December I think of perfect white snow, hot cocoa with mini marshmallows, sitting by the fire with a ridiculously soft blanket and of course all the pretty lights everywhere you go make this month even more magical. Ever since I was a little girl I always secretly wished that I could be born in December (Definitely not on Christmas though) maybe because every year as a little girl rehearsing for theNutcracker in ballet I saw the story took place during December and there was snow falling outside of the windows and there were magical lights and a handsome little Nutcracker protecting the house. It just seemed like such a magical month. I also think that is where my infatuation with Nutcrackers began. 🤔I just adored everything during December, it’s simply always been a magical month for me. I put together this adorable little outfit that I believe is perfect for December with all the holiday festivities, perfect for baking little gingerbread cookies or having a gingerbread house contest or cuddling up with your family to watch movies all day long. An open back bodysuit and checkered midi skirt with some nude pumps, simple but still a little dressed up. That’s all for today, thank you for reading everyone, happy holidays!
Love, Elle 💋
Okay, tonight I was feeling extra inspired by my pinterest and thought I would make a list of my top 10 items to purchase for someone for a secret Santa present. I personally never participate in secret Santa, only because I don’t celebrate Christmas but for those around me that do including my boyfriend, some friends and some family this list is for you! Simply click on the picture to get to the item!
2. Okay, who wouldn’t love this phone case, like really?! Especially for that girl who is obsessed with the French and those gold star sparkles floating around are just adorable!
3. HB card holders are perfect for the girl who only carries around a little purse and has no space inside her bag..like me! You could also personalize it with her initials making extra special.
4. This book is beyond the cutest book ever created and perfect for that girl who loves party planning. It will give you the best tips ever!
5. Kate Spade seriously needs to stawwwp with the adorable things they make! How cute is this beanie, perfect for that casual everyday outfit. I envision this beanie being worn with some black denim jeans, nikes or flats, a white tee, some loose curls, and denim jacket.
6. Scarfs!!! No brainer! It’s cold everyone needs scarfs!
7. Every girl uses lipstick or lipgloss, my favorite lipstick color for MAC is hands down the color ‘hug me’ because it’s so natural.
8. Okay my greatest obsession is sleeping masks to get a good night rest, never fails me.
9. Candles are the perfect gift but could be tricky since it’s a scent but for those candle lovers, this scent from voluspa is my FAVVVVVV!!!
10. Sugarfina!! First of all….their love story behind this company is the most inspiring thing ever. A couple so in love travel around the world tasting candies and chocolate all around the world and share their favorite with us all! I die, major dream of mine!💕 🍭 🍬
Hello gals! Today I’m sharing another adorable sweater I’ve found. Lately I’ve been all about sweaters, mostly because I’ll be moving to San Francisco and I know it will be colder there.( Major squeal of excitement 🙊) I just had to have this one because it’s so unique with the wider bell sleeves, I think it might be some sort of a trend right now but I haven’t seen too many of these type so I had to get this sweater. Not to mention this sweater is pretty thick it will keep you nice and toasty all day. I paired my sweater with some wax jeans I love wearing because it always makes any look instantly edgy👌🏻 without trying too hard. I love tucking in baggy sweaters or shirts only a bit because it also gives any outfit a more effortlessly casual look. Now my booties are seriously my favorite, they have studs or rhinestones on the back of the heel. I love different pieces like these boots because it’s rare you’ll see anyone else with them and you’ll feel like you have a unique piece. I also love these hoop earrings I’m wearing, they are so dainty and simple. Sometimes I feel like they blend in or hide in my hair which is why I’d rather wear them when my hair is in a bun. Lastly my bag I picked up was my gift with purchase hobo Henri bendel bag I adore! Since it was free I usually use it for my little pup’s things but today I had a few things I needed to carry so I grabbed this hobo bag and ran out my door. Well that’s all for my outfit hope everyone has an amazing weekend! ❤️
Sweater-Free People (Comes in grey too!), Wax Jeans-Current Elliott, Booties-Zara-Similar Micheal Kors,Topshop with gold heels!, Earrings-B.P. Only $8!, Hobo Bag- Henri Bendel, Hobo bags from HB! Cheetah card purse-J.Crew, Sunglasses- B.P sunglasses under $15
Hello everyone today I am sharing this gorgeous sweater. I loved the off the shoulder trend during the summer and it makes me so happy seeing this trend roll over into the fall season. I was a little skeptical about this idea during fall because I didn’t think I would stay warm but…. yup I was wrong. This sweater is so warm, soft and comfy I’m in love 😍!! Now that I’ll be moving to San Francisco I have to start adding more sweaters to my closet too so it’s perfect for what I need. I think this sweater can easily be dressed up or down! I’m already planning to wear it with a white pencil skirt so maybe I’ll style it for you guys too. Another one of my fabulous finds are these hoop earrings I discovered at Nordstrom they are such a good price and I’ve been wearing them nonstop but they look especially cute with my hair up in a messy bun. Well that’s basically it for my outfit talk to you all soon. 💕
Love, Elle. 💗
Sweater (Nordstrom and it’s actually sold out!!But I’ve linked similar just as cute ones and totally more affordable than this one. Target +Abercrombie & Fitch + Make me chic) White Jeans (Zara ) Clutch (Louis Vuitton) Earrings (Nordstrom) Sunnies (Nordstrom) Heels (Super old Kelsi booties+ Jeffrey Cambell )